3PM afternoon – At the moment they’re marching towards south-east 20 miles from Boise city (Burma Government is Terrorist)
We have already walked 560 Miles in 23 days from Portland City, Oregon state to Idaho state. We crossed through; river, mountain, storm, snow land, rain and heavy wind in 23 days. Our bodies are now more adjusted to the rigor of the walk and the cold weather. We are now ready to move on to the next steps. Our bodies were in pain during the first week we started walking. Athein was sick the first day of our journey and my brother Zaw Min Htwe suffered sore blistered feet for more than 5 days.
However, we will not return and we will not stop in the middle of the journey, I want people to understand that we are crossing the USA from Portland to New York on foot:
- We are not just pace walking
- We are not trying to become famous personalities
- We are not creating a business with this walk to shape our future lives
- We are recording all the supporter names on a list
- All the donations, support and material-help received will be used during the journey without wastage
- After our journey is completed any left over donations will go towards a useful place and we will announce its allocation (charity or organisation)
- We are creating public awareness of the political crisis and inhumanities Burmese are suffering under the junta’s regime
- We are not just walking, we are carrying the petition letter to the International Security Council (UN)
- We want to clarify this to anybody who wants to understand the purpose of our plan. We don’t want to waste time talking or watching people dieing in our country. We Welcome everyone who wants to work together. We need action people only.
we will always remember them.