26th March latest news. We are walking and show the world because “Burma Military Government Is Terrorist”
Athein and Zaw Min Htwe left from Twin Falls, Idaho this morning at 7 AM.
They are heading to East Wyoming state. They expect to reach Wyoming state within the next 10 days of walking. A sudden change in weather made them face snow, rain and wind for a short time while they were walking.
The weather at the moment is 36°F and windy, highway security police helped them to move to a rest place because the weather got worst.
At the moment they are resting and they will walk next 10 miles to reach their place to sleep tonight.
Appreciate your help
Hello Brothers and Sisters;
Your attacking our campaign is very disturbing, we are for ALL Burmese people, our target is not you, our target is the Military government. We want everybody to understand this mission, whatever the situation, we will achieve our flag.
- We are not just pace walking
- We are not trying to become famous personalities
- We are not creating a business with this walk to shape our future lives
- We are recording all the supporter names on a list
- All the donations, support and material-help received will be used during the journey without wastage
- After our journey is completed any left over donations will go towards a useful place and we will announce its allocation (charity or organisation)
- We are creating public awareness of the political crisis and inhumanities Burmese are suffering under the junta’s regime
- We are not just walking, we are carrying the petition letter to the International Security Council (UN)
- We want to clarify this to anybody who wants to understand the purpose of our plan. We don’t want to waste time talking or watching people dieing in our country. We Welcome everyone who wants to work together. We need action people only.